Welcome to Crossen Kooi Law
Indiana Workers’ Compensation, Personal Injury, Wrongful Death and Construction Accident Lawyers
As full service Indiana Injury Lawyers and Indiana Accident lawyers, the law firm of Crossen Kooi is dedicated to providing strong advice and aggressive legal representation to victims who have been injured or lost a loved one as a result of the negligence of another or within the course of their employment. Crossen Kooi Law has a dedicated staff that focuses their practice on workers’ compensation and representing clients injured at work or on the job, as well as victims of auto accident and semi truck collisions. Crossen Kooi’s practice ranges from construction site accidents, factory injuries, repetitive motion injuries to car accidents with work vehicles or while driving your vehicle during your employment. Our firm is dedicated to the representation of wrongful death, medical malpractice and personal injury victims and their families throughout the states of Illinois and Indiana. We represent individuals and their loved ones and never work for or defend insurance companies.
Crossen Kooi Law provides efficient and effective representation in the following areas:
- Animal Attacks
- Dog bites, zoo incidents, and domestic retention of wild animals -
- Auto Accidents & Auto Collisions
- Rear end, side impact, head on collision, and all insurance issues
- Brain & Spinal Injury
- Deceleration effects, hypoxia, stroke
- Construction Accidents & Construction Injuries
- Amputations, loss of an eye or visual acuity, back injuries and spinal cord injuries, crane failure, operation or failure to appropriately operate a forklift, rollovers, traumatic impact
- Defective Products
- Funeral Home Claims
- Insurance Disputes
- Health insurance, Auto insurance, liability coverage, homeowner insurance coverage, under insured coverage, uninsured coverage
- Medical Malpractice
- Motorcycle Accidents & Motorcycle Collisions
- Injuries, head on collisions, failure to control, rear end accident, speeding, failure to yield
- Nursing Home Injuries
- Premises Liability
- Amusement park injuries, concert injuries, ride failures, stage collapse, rigging failure, rigging collapse, slip and fall
- Trucking & Semi Tractor Accidents
- Poor visibility, rain, fog, fatigue, snow, severe wind or gusts, alcohol, drugs, DUI, overload, jacknife, rear-end, head-on impact, speeding, dangerous driving, aggressive driving, excessive mileage, equipment failure, failure to maintain condition of semi or trailer
- Vaccine Related Injuries
- Work Comp
- Overexertion, repetitive motion, falls, scaffolding, stage rigging, construction, crane, forklift, semi tractor trailer, amusement park, concert, OSHA, safety violations, improper equipment use, effects of alcohol, drug use on the job
- Wrongful Death
- Auto accident semi truck collision, tractor trailer injuries, head on impact, side impact, aggressive driving, speeding, injury or death at the workplace, medical malpractice, failure to diagnose,
Our initial assessment of your case is always free and we will never charge a fee unless you win! To discuss your case directly with an attorney, please use our online contact form or call us Toll Free at 1.866.569.1335 (local 317.569.1335).
Indiana Car Accident Attorney
The lawyers at Crossen Kooi are experienced Indiana car accident attorneys who have worked on numerous auto collision cases in their years of practice. We obtain consistent positive outcomes for our clients and have years of experience to back it up. If you have been injured in a car accident and are seeking compensation for your personal injuries, you need a skilled attorney to represent your best interests. Gain full and necessary payment for your medical bills along with pain and suffering with the assistance of an Indiana car accident lawyer from Crossen Kooi Law.
Our Indiana car accident lawyers are experienced professionals who know the ins and outs of Indiana personal injury law. We are experts at getting our clients the compensation they deserve. Seek our assistance in dealing with auto collisions in the state of Indiana and we will investigate your car accident and work with experts to build and strengthen your defense. If you or a member of your family were injured due to the reckless actions of another driver, defend your legal rights. Medical bills are expensive. If you accident was the result of the reckless actions of another, there is no reason you should be left with the burden of these expenses. If the other driver involved in your accident was uninsured or they refuse to compensate for your pain and suffering or lost wages, you need to contact an Indiana car accident lawyer to represent your best interests.
Call an Indiana Car Accident Lawyer
A car accident can cause major damage to your life in many ways; don’t put your financial security in jeopardy too. If your accident was the result of the actions of another, the attorneys at Crossen Kooi Law understand that you want to move on from this ordeal as quickly as possible. Our Indianapolis personal injury lawyers will help you get on with your life and recover from the damaged caused by the crash. Property can be replaced, but your personal injuries suffered in an auto collision will be life changing. Seek the proper compensation you deserve, don’t risk your financial future and the financial security of your family. Contact an Indiana car accident attorney today; call Crossen Kooi Law for a free initial consultation, 866-569-1335.